Our field installation staff at Martco Mfg is one of the most experienced in the industry. The majority of our crew members have several years experience building bleachers for all types of events. Our installation team will install your structure efficiently and on schedule.
We can Install or retrofit your specific project. We also remove existing bleachers and either relocate them to another location of your choosing or dispose of them in an environmentally friendly fashion.
Our Bleacher Installation Process:
- We help you decide if you want your new bleachers / stadium seating to be permanent or portable seating structures.
- We check your local building codes pertaining to your location. They vary from state to state. What you do NOT want is to install bleachers that are not approved by your local municipality and then have to remove them.
- We help you make sure your location does not interfere with sports activities, performances or walkways. We consider the angle of weather during most games, trying to avoid making spectators look into the sun. Also, we try to help you position the bleachers / stadium seating in an area where water wont drain or has a tendency to flood when it rains. We level the area, which should extend beyond the bleachers on it’s front or its sides and compact the base of this area until level.
- We construct concrete footings if you are using outdoor bleachers / stadium seating as a permanent structure as needed.
- Then we can start to install the steel or aluminum frame. Then on to the decking, seating, railings, and stairs.
- Safety is an important factor for installing outdoor bleachers and stadium seating systems successfully. We make sure to have a team leader and qualified personnel installing bleacher materials.
- No one likes to be uncomfortable while watching their favorite events, so we make sure you are incorporating all the necessary measures that will make your events a memorable occasion. Now you can enjoy your new outdoor bleachers and remember to routinely maintain your bleachers each year for safety and to keep up with current codes. You do not want be liable for hazards that can be prevented.
- We also have an experienced staff that can clean your facility using a chemical solution that makes the aluminum look brand new.